Saturday, January 07, 2006

Bowled...

The .info seems to have fallen from the serps already. I wonder why. Could be downtime, could be a glitch, or it could be caused by some of its dodgy (?) personal content. Maybe some people just don't like to be portrayed in a silly way.

Of course that is all speculation. However, since the aim is to rank well on Google I would advise against posting stuff that goes against Google TOS, hacks their code or mocks their employees. I can see a couple of potential new victims already.

Don't say I didn't warn you (no finger-pointing - yet) !!!

2 Comments:

Blogger AltherrWeb said...

I don't get it. Surely the big man isn't watching and busted me for content??? It's all in fun Matty-Boy. Other than that the site is completely white hat, could've got a penalty for pinging so much, that's the only thing I can think of. You know your not supposed to add content so quickly to a new site

January 07, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Redscowl said...

I don;t think Google penalises for "over-pinging". Have you filed a re-inclusion request???

January 07, 2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home