Saturday, January 28, 2006

Grandma

Those of you who read this blog regularly may already know what I'm talking about. I commented about my gran earlier in a temporary post....

Today, me and my eldest daughter attended the ceremony and service that accompanied the cremation of my granny - the last gran I had. She had died - unexpectedly - last Wednesday morning.

It's ironic that this blog supports a web site dedicated to some little bird. My granny died - still wearing her nighty - with a bag of breadcrumbs in her hand. She was going to feed the birds from her balcony in the morning, but she didn't even make it to the door.

Today, we said our last goodbyes.

This post is dedicated to my sweet grandmother who died before her time (IMO) - and may she rest in peace....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home